November 16, 2023

Next Gen: Progression

Over the course of the past year, fundamental events unfolded.

The group organized educational and informative sessions on key topics, delving into the future of Artificial Intelligence, the impact of marketing and social media on fueling businesses, and insights into the property landscape. These sessions also provided valuable guidance on managing both current and future investments.

The next-gen community consists of 100 individuals, with 70% already being members and the remaining 30% potential new members. This chapter has also encourage women involvement which was part of the boards objective. To support our succession plan, we propose that NextGen becomes an extension of the general membership dues, allowing a representative to participate in up to four events annually.

Category: Recent Events